Why Our Pub is Great
If you like the sound of restaurant-style food served in a friendly pub setting, you’ll love The Foxglove. We’re one of the most relaxed and welcoming places to eat in Mansfield. Pop in for dinner or just cocktails and beers with your partner. Share a bottle of wine and a selection of appetisers with a friend. Get the whole family together and catch up over good food and drink. Whether it’s a spontaneous visit or a special occasion, you’ll get fantastic service from our friendly, professional staff.
We have an extensive menu, with dishes to suit all tastes and requirements. From our specialty Rotisserie chicken all the way to our freshly topped baked flat breads. With our own bread oven, our expert team freshly top each flatbread and cook it before your very eyes. We also only use Red Tractor farm-assured chicken in all of our dishes.
Children are welcome at The Foxglove. Our outdoor play area is fenced and situated next to the patio, so you can relax over a drink while they burn off some energy! Our children’s menu has plenty of choices for little chicks. Create the perfect meal by mixing and matching.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus